We are thrilled that you read our blog and hope that you are finding it informative, entertaining and beneficial to you and your work. If you have comments, suggestions or ideas, please let us know. We love feedback and we want to be sure the blog is what you, our readers, find most useful.
Of course, there are plenty of newsworthy stories on human resources and labor and employment law issues that we are not able to get to in our blog posts. Here are some links to recent stories and articles that we have found interesting, and thought you might enjoy as well:
- The National Labor Relations Board finds that Costco’s social media policy is overbroad, affirming guidance released by the Board’s acting general counsel, Lafe Solomon. Inside Counsel
- Teachers in Chicago return to work after ending a seven day strike. Wall Street Journal
- The Chicago teachers’ strike failed to resolve a key issue: the uncertain future of the Chicago Teachers’ Pension Fund. New York Times
- National Football League referees remain locked out, while replacement referees draw criticism. ESPN
- Do you have an information security incident response plan? Information Intersection
- How a convicted felon received $104 million for blowing the whistle on his former employer. Manpower Employment Blawg
- Forbes compiles a list of 75 websites to help improve your career. Forbes
Thanks, happy reading, and let us hear from you!